Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Title in our Location office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
The Supply Chain Sr Professional manages inventory, production scheduling, and short-term planning (0-3 month horizon). Assists Global Planning with mid to long term strategic planning as needed for the Takeda Oncology portfolio. Collaborates with Global Planners and internal stakeholders including Commercial Quality, CMO Management, Regulatory, and other internal Takeda locations to manage day to day relationship of global external partners to ensure the timely delivery of product to global markets
- Manages alignment between Global Planner(s) in day to day management of routine production planning for key Oncology finished product and product components, including inventory management with internal/external customers and CMOs.
- Develop and enhance local processes within SAP/APO including but not limited to batch creation, purchase order generation, bulk allocation and goods receipts as needed for Oncology products.
- Coordinates movement of inventory between site locations for drug substance, drug product, and finished goods production.
- Plans for and manages supply for early access/named patient programs and post launch clinical demand.
- Develops and manages process and supply for the pre-registration sample process for all Oncology & Biologics products.
- Develops job aids for critical Oncology procedures, aligning with key internal stakeholders, including Commercial Quality.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BA/BS in business administration, supply chain, or any Life Science discipline preferred.
- 2+ years experience in operations, supply chain, or other commercial pharmaceutical discipline, or relevant experience.
- Demonstrated skills in computer systems (Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with site personnel, peers and management.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and in a timely fashion.
- Must be able to leverage and adapt an understanding of roles, responsibilities, and interrelationships of those functional areas which one interacts with to develop the best solutions.
- Must use appropriate quantitative procedures and tools to analyze data and make well-reasoned decisions, anticipating customer requirements, expectations, and needs.
- Continuously improve the quality of own work processes and services through benchmarking and/or adoption of best practices, utilizing appropriate internal and external resources to accomplish specific objectives.
- Proactively identify and effectively address problems before they cause delays, excessive costs, or other unfavourable consequences
- Good understanding of drug development and NDA process, production processes and technologies, cGMP regulations, and pharmaceutical outsourcing.
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements for most aspects of an NDA, sNDA, annual reports.
- Proficient in presentation tools and techniques
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.