Project Manager, Creative Services
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Project Manager, Creative Services in our Lexington, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Project Manager, Creative Services working on the Digital Creative team, you will be empowered to oversee the production and delivery of the creative services department s work, and a typical day will include:
They project-manage the process of turning creative ideas into tangible outputs across a variety of media. At Takeda the project managers ability to be flexible and adaptable is highly valued. The project manager must possess the ability to manage a stream of projects at any one time. Their primary responsibility is to ensure that work is delivered on time, to the required level of quality, and within budget.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual to join our creative team and contribute to our outstanding level of project management and client support. This position is not for just anyone, you need to be able to keep a cool head under pressure. In addition, you need a keen mind, a strong comfort level with a fast pace of work, and an ability to adapt and communicate with all personality types.
- Own multiple fully integrated campaigns/projects simultaneously
- Identify key production partners and internal resources to execute a project s creative vision at the highest quality across various budgets
- Ensure the final creative product is consistent with the agency and client s vision, budget, and timeline
- Collaborate with the creative services team to identify and implement refinements to the workflow
- Manage issue escalation and resolution with senior clients, internal team members, external partners, and clients
- Develop accurate and thorough project plans, schedules, SOWs, documentation and specs as needed
- Clearly communicate timelines, budgets, deliverables, goals and expectations with senior clients, internal team members, external partners, and clients
- Submit, annotate, and track projects through our MLR review process while ensuring all legal and regulatory changes are made with the in-house design team
- Attend project kick-off meetings with clients to gain understanding of the project scope and then seeing the project through the request form in Workfront, assigning to the appropriate creative service team member and following it through to completion.
- Evaluate data from dashboards within Workfront and provide recommendations for process improvement
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Strong people skills
- 4+ years experience in a Producer or Project Manager function at an agency or internal marketing department/agency. Experience within the pharmaceutical industry is preferable.
- Workfront experience is a must-have
- Veeva Vault experience preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple team members across departments (Clients, Visual Designers, Executive Team Members, Digital strategists, outside agencies, etc.) and have fun while doing it
- Capable of quickly scoping and executing large and small projects across multiple disciplines
- Knowledge of print and online advertising, including media plans, ad-servers, specs and formats for banners
- Knowledge of various technical implementations such as CMS, complex rich-media or interactive video builds
- Strong knowledge of creative production both print and digital, including: social, web, mobile, experiential and emerging technologies
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Bachelor's degree required
- PMP certification desired
- Requires approximately 10% travel.
- Ability to drive or fly to various meetings/client.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.