Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Research Associate - Toxicology, In Vivo in our Cambridge office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Research Associate - Toxicology, In Vivo, you will be empowered to assists in animal toxicology studies supporting multiple therapeutic areas
and manage sample transfer and study updates . A typical day will include:
- Assists in animal toxicology studies supporting multiple therapeutic areas of the Company including Oncology, Neuroscience, GI and Vaccines
- Provides technical support for non-toxicology studies (including work in BSL2 lab).
- Manages sample transfer and study updates with multiple groups.
- Responsible for integrity of data.
- Introduction to in vivo manipulations and techniques.