Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Material Handler in our Brooklyn Park, Minnesota office.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Material Handler working on the Supply Chain team, you will be empowered to monitor inventory levels and coordinate efficient distribution of materials, and a typical day will include:
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Material Handler in our Brooklyn Park, MN office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Material Handler working on the Maufacturing team, you will be empowered to stock, tramsfer and evaluate material and material levels. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda s mission by performing duties in compliance with Federal Drug Administration, Occupational Safety and Health Administration and numerous other safety focused organizations. A typical day will include:
- Hours: 2pm-12:30am Wed-Sat
- This position requires performing duties in cGMP warehouse and manufacturing clean room environments.
- This position will monitor inventory levels, order, and distribute materials to locations within the manufacturing, quality control, and facilities areas.
- Other warehouse duties include receiving materials, picking orders, cleaning, and delivering samples.
- Stock materials in the warehouse and throughout the facility. Occasional pallet jack and/or forklift use required.
- Perform cycle counts throughout the facility.
- Routinely work in clean rooms.
- Transfer manufacturing materials between floors.
- Evaluate inventory levels and place orders for the supply storage areas.
- Perform duties safely and in compliance with Federal Drug Administration, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Department of Transportation, Material Safety Data Sheets, and company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Occasionally handle hazardous materials.
- Performs other duties as assigned including receiving materials, assisting with shipments, cleaning, etc.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of warehouse experience preferred.
- Proficient in speaking/reading/writing English and performing basic math.
- Previous experience in warehouse operations preferred.
- Previous experience using SAP preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in warehouse and manufacturing settings.
- Ability to obtain forklift and pallet jack certification.
- Experience working in a cGMP setting preferred.
- The position requires a combination of sedentary work and walking around the cGMP facility.
- Must be physically capable of climbing, kneeling, stooping and frequent lifting of up to 30 lbs. up and down to chest level. Occasionally will lift 50 lbs.
- Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) and other clean room garments daily. This may include: safety shoes, safety glasses, aprons, face shields, lab coats, full body gowns, hair nets and gloves and hearing protection
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Brooklyn Park, MN