Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Director, Managed Markets Operations in our Lexington, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Director, Managed Markets Operations working on the Managed Markets team, you will be empowered to facilitate relationships with other key commercial functions in support of the market access group and their strategic objectives. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda s mission by ensuring our team has support and resources needed in order to ensure our products are available for our patients. A typical day will include:
- The Director, Managed Markets Operations will manage a broad range of activities to ensure operational effectiveness in the Managed Markets Organization, and across various internal functions.
- The Managed Markets Operations Manager will initiate, manage projects, identify and facilitate relationships with other key commercial functions in support of the market access group and their strategic objectives.
- Provide operational support for Trade Relations, Specialty Pharmacy and Channel Management, Payer Accounts and Market Access Channel Strategy teams.
- Translate the Managed Markets Effectiveness strategy into an operational plan and oversees the execution of initiatives to support departmental objectives including the MRP, budget, and project catalyst work.
- Manage and facilitate the Managed Markets Accounts Leadership Team (MMAT) meetings and projects ensuring action items are accomplished and appropriate resourcing is provided.
- Responsible for planning and execution of internal meetings and Payer conference for the MM team.
- Serve as liaison between MM, Sales Operations, Sales and Payer Marketing to identify joint initiatives, solve the root cause of issues and improve processes.
- Leverage existing training materials and resources to build and execute a robust training program for the MMAT to ensure goals are realized for each account.
- Serve as the conduit between Managed Markets Leaders and Commercial Learning and Development team.
- Leverage existing tools and develop account planning tools, reporting and dashboards to manage the business.
- Build and maintain on-boarding programs for MMAT, and all sales forces to ensure alignment when approaching payer relations.
- Collaborates with executive leadership and sales management to strategically plan future programs.
- Leads all projects that support MMAT with other teams and manage and maintain the formulary change process.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s Degree required, advanced business degree preferred
- 10 years of life science experience with a combination of development, payer and commercial experience.
- Managed markets and/or account management experience preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of managed markets channels preferred.
- Proven experience in building and executing strategic plans for the highest levels of leadership.
- Proven experience in leading cross functional teams and facilitating process improvement work streams.
- Proven experience in managing Sr. Leadership teams (budget, governance, large scale initiatives).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and facilitation skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, collaboratively and flexibly in a matrix environment.
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and develop workflow processes and tasks for multiple projects.
- Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings or client sites, including overnight trips. Some international travel may be required.
- Requires approximately 10-20 % travel including international travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.