Senior Manager Strategic Partnerships - Managed Markets
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as the Senior Manager Strategic Partnerships in our Greater Boston, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company.
To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Senior Manager Strategic Partnerships working on the Managed Markets, Market Access team, you will be empowered to contribute to Takeda s mission, A typical day will include:
- Through collaborative partnerships inside and outside the organization, support the strategic partnership strategy and structure for TPUSA products.
- Assist in the development of a structure and implementation plan for Value Based Contracting (VBC) and other innovative partnership concepts that support and include support functions as required.
- Finds solutions to close capability gaps with internal support functions to execute innovative partnerships initiatives.
- Support the development of executable concepts in partnership with HEOR and Brand Teams
- Work cross functionally to ensure the required payer and IDN insights, research and scientific advice is obtained to inform clinical development programs and existing product plans
- For priority products, support the development VBC concepts that illustrate the payer and IDN evidence needs and ensure this is integrated into the value proposition evidence plan
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s Degree required, advanced business degree preferred
- 10 years of life science experience with a combination of development, Payer and Commercial experience
- Managed markets and/or Account management experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Managed markets channels preferred
- Demonstrated ability to present to and interact with Enterprise-level accounts
- New product business case development preferred
- Proven experience in building and executing strategic plans for the highest levels of leadership
- Proven experience in leading cross functional teams, including Sr. Leadership
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and facilitation skills required
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, collaboratively and flexibly in a matrix environment
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and develop workflow processes and tasks for multiple projects
- Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings or client sites, including overnight trips. Some international travel may be required.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.