Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Senior Director, Mood Disorder Franchise Strategy in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Senior Director, Strategy working on the Mood Disorder Franchise team, you will be empowered to partner across the organization to ensure the franchise is positions for growth to serve our patient population. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda s mission by considering the patient first and foremost. A typical day will include:
- Own integration of the Franchise strategy across all customer segments
- Manage cross functional relationships and partners within the Commercial Organization to facilitate/support commercial planning process for the Franchise
- Focus on identifying growth opportunities within the Mood Disorder Franchise, understanding brand and market dynamics, and working with the team to ensure all activities drive the business
- Lead integration of the Mood Disorder Franchise strategy across all customer types into the aligned Brand Plan
- Serve as Lead Liaison, managing responsibility for Brand Plan presentation to executive stakeholders
- Maintain deep understanding of franchise positioning, including competitive analysis, customer and market trends
- Evaluate strategic choices, advising Franchise VP on investment optimization & commercial decisions
- Facilitate Brand Planning process including application of Brand Planning guidance, design and facilitation of key Workshops, cross-functional collaboration
- Represent the Franchise with the Global Franchise Team
- Collaborate with Franchise Leadership Team (Vice President Franchise, Directors, HCP and Patient Marketing, Multi-Channel Marketing Partner) to deliver portfolio financial objectives
- Monitor and assess changes in the industry and competitive landscape and their impact on the Franchise marketing strategies and programs
- Develop strong cross-functional collaboration with key internal stakeholders (Sales Leadership, Sales Training, Commercial Operations, Analytics and Insights, Multichannel Marketing, Finance, etc.) and external stakeholders (agency of record, associations, etc.)
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s Degree, MBA preferred
- Twelve (12) or more years of progressive experience with increasing responsibilities in sales, marketing or related function
- Deep understanding of the neuroscience therapeutic area and pharmaceutical industry across a range of lenses (e.g. Marketing, Sales, Medical, Access, etc.)
- Solid understand of Market Research and secondary data analytics, including methodologies and outputs
- Ability to leverage data to inform decisions, elevate other s thinking and get to the root of the issue
- Capable of acting as a Thought-Partner for senior leadership and key stakeholders and as a mentor for marketers
- Expert in developing marketing strategy across various Customers and integrated tactical plans design with demonstrated success in aligning cross-functional Teams
- Ability to lead and set direction for customer-facing functions (e.g. Field Force, Multichannel Marketing Team)
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams and drive alignment across key stakeholders, including executive level
- Ability to effectively mobilize internal and external resources and make trade-offs.
- Strong influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Travel to internal and external meetings including overnights and weekends will be required, estimated up to 30% travel
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.