Project coordination: 75%
- Coordinating the team and project stakeholders (internal & external) associated with GOBU internal events from pre-production planning to on-site execution.
- Maintaining corporate mailboxes and other team communication tools
- Preparing and maintaining presentation material, reports, letters, memos, emails etc.
- Uses appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point to track, analyze, document, and report data
- Reviews documents and proofreads work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards
- Independently driving and completing assigned tasks within deadlines
- Assists with budget planning and tracking, research, and analytical support
- Coordinate monthly financial accrual submissions by setting up monthly team meetings, reaching out to team members for missing information, calculating completion %, filling out the report and submitting to Finance
- Understands the structure of the organization and develops a strong network across departments; draws on network to answer questions, solve problems, and successfully execute responsibilities.
- Coordinate CLIX training projects as a CLIX-certified administrator by entering relevant content in the system and ensuring proper collection of responses; provide outputs to the project owners
- In addition to above, might be responsible for managing plans and logistics for additional projects as assigned based on specific project needs
- Serves as a resource on projects of increasing scope and work assignments; employs knowledge of effective project management and general business understanding.
- Identifies, researches, tracks, and works with others to resolve project issues to ensure continuous service
- Participates in meetings or activities related to assigned projects, making routine decisions or recommendations
- Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities
Administrative work: 25%
- Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, consultants, and suppliers; after review by direct supervisor, submits documentation and enters requests for payments into accounting system; responds to inquiries from accounts payable and payees
- Organizing travel and meeting arrangements as well as visa applications, completing expense reports in a timely manner
- Provides administrative support to the GOBU Communication team
Education & Experience Required:
- High school diploma/GED required. Associate s degree preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience including project coordination, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Lead experience in similar environment.
- Experience working with budgets, managing 3rd party vendors and negotiating contracts.
- Understands Takeda s operating structure and methods.
- Understands the pharmaceutical industry.
- Identifies with business priorities and strategic needs to improve service delivery while balancing Takeda s internal constraints.
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
- Ability to retrieve, add, update and delete information from a computer system for extended periods of time while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to manage internal and external resources effectively to enhance customer service delivery.
- Ability to analyze data to facilitate business decisions.
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed records.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more attakedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.