Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Sr. Analyst, Market Insights and Analytics in our Boston, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Sr. Analyst working on the Market Analytics and Insights team, you will be empowered to partner internally and provide analytics expectations advice. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda s mission by focusing on the patients we serve. A typical day will include:
- Provides analytics around regional performance, landscape and regional performance expectations advice.
- Works with the Sr. Manager of Regional Analytics to partner with Area Business Leads, Regional Business Analysts, Sales Leadership, Business Insights, Analytics Integration team and other members of the analytics team.
- Tracks the performance of detailed, comprehensive secondary market data analyses in the area of regional market landscapes for product portfolios.
- Conducts Vacancy Management Analytics/Ad-hoc Reporting.
- Creates geographical visualizations through use of tools such as Business Objects or Tableau to represent regional performance differences.
- Leverages appropriate analytical techniques for regional pull-through.
- Ensures that all reporting has gone through the QC process to ensure accuracy and communication clarity prior to being presented to our customers.
- Evaluates, recommends and communicates appropriate models/techniques and industry knowledge to other team members.
- Mentors new team members (e.g. Business Objects and Tableau).
- Participates in the recruiting efforts for new analysts by evaluating potential for success within BU I&A and sharing feedback with hiring team.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s Degree required with 3+ years of analytical/pharmaceutical sales experience or equivalent
- MBA or postgraduate business degree preferred with a minimum of 1+ years of analytical/pharmaceutical sales experience or equivalent
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency analyzing and building reports/analysis from large data sets (familiarity with SQL or any type of data retrieval tool or coding language)
- Experience with SAS/Redshift/Tableau/Business Objects
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.