Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Sr. Manager, Business Insights in our Boston, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Sr. Manager working on the Neuroscience and Ophthalmic team, you will be empowered to lead and develop strategy and insight plans. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda s mission by focusing on the patients we serve. A typical day will include:
- This is a cross functional partner to the analytics and insights teams and the commercial organization to collect, synthesize, and validate strategic or tactical decisions and diagnose performance using analytics and primary and secondary data and research. A critical role of this position is to synthesize information across Neuroscience & Ophthalmic Business Unit Analytics & Insights functions and data sources and present integrated insights and strategic recommendations.
- The role is considered a subject matter expert in a specific therapeutic area and has knowledge of market research, both primary and secondary data sources, and serves as chief data synthesizer and storyteller for cross-Analytics & Insights (AI) analyses and deliverables.
- Partners with Franchise Head and Brand Lead to develop strategic insights plan to address critical business questions
- Serves as a liaison between AI and the brand team and other functions and has responsibility for communicating requirements for brand analyses, developing a project plan, overseeing analyses, and presenting cross-functional AI point of view/recommendations that will that will be incorporated directly into the brand s strategic plan, tactical customer plans, midyear commitment, or other critical brand team decision processes
- Translates business questions into analysis or research objectives and identifies appropriate data source(s) and methodologies to address the questions, in collaboration with AI experts
- Represents AI at appropriate brand team meetings and proactively makes recommendations to further the brand based on secondary data, primary market research, and knowledge of the market
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of disease state
- Responsible for knowing, articulating, and updating the story of the customer and therapeutic area; creates and maintains synthesized summary of existing foundational marketplace knowledge
- Addresses ad hoc questions by integrating data from multiple sources, creating custom summaries of findings, and disseminating findings as required
- Executes strategic primary market research projects including design, data collection, analysis, and recommendations
- Influences peers across AI and mentors junior team members on therapeutic area and brand knowledge, analytic and research processes, synthesis, and insights generation.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BA or BS required, MBA Preferred
- Minimum (3)+ years experience in consulting in pharmaceutical or health care industry
- Minimum (5)+ years of working knowledge of primary market research, marketing analytics, forecasting, or marketing related experience
- Ability to synthesize data from multiple sources, make connections for greater understanding, and draw insights from data and research findings
- Strong ability to tell stories with data and ability to help support and elevate storytelling across CAI
- Understanding of what is commercially relevant and ability to explain the whys behind trends
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines and work confidently amidst ambiguity and uncertainty
- Analyzes situations to think of new solutions and make recommendations
- Ability to develop and communicate data driven recommendations with confidence
- Ability to actively and objectively listen to internal partners to ensure research or analysis design/methodology addresses business needs
- Demonstrated project planning and project management skills. Ability to set priorities and develop and manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously.
- Confidence to try new solutions and willingness to take calculated risks associated with innovation and change in research or analytic methodologies and processes
- Ability to lead cross functional teams, influence without authority, navigate ambiguity, and demonstrate autonomy in project completion
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.