Title: Associate Director, Mood Disorders, HCP
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an Associate Director, Mood Disorders, HCP.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Owns development and operationalization of the strategy for Health Care Professional (HCP) Marketing for the Mood Disorders Franchise.
- Leads the development of the strategy for the HCP segment, ensures cross-functional alignment and integration with the overall Brand and Franchise strategy.
- Identifies and articulates actionable Customer insights for the assigned HCP segment, establishes HCP profile, develops HCP journey, sets desired HCP behavioral objectives.
- Partners with Multichannel Marketing Team to develop an integrated HCP plan based on the established strategy. Oversees execution of the integrated HCP plan ensuring pull through of Brand strategies.
- Develops message architecture, core promotional assets. Leads planning, development, execution, measurement and optimization for key campaigns.
- Effectively manages vendors and agencies, their work product and budget for assigned programs. Makes recommendations to optimize investment mix.
- Maintains strong working partnerships with cross-functional team (i.e. medical, legal, regulatory, IT, training, etc.).
- Proactively monitors customer and market trends, competitive pipeline and integrates learnings and insights into situation analysis.
- May facilitate overall Brand Planning process, leading cross-functional Team through key Brand Planning milestones.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s Degree
- 7+ years of progressive experience in marketing roles
- Proficiency in developing marketing strategy and tactic design with an ability to communicate ideas to internal partners and external agencies
- Ability to lead and set direction for customer-facing functions (e.g. Field Force, Multichannel Marketing Team)
- Ability to lead without authority and influence cross-functional teams and drive alignment across key stakeholders
- Ability to effectively mobilize internal and external resources and make trade-offs
- Strong influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Experience in neuroscience therapeutic area
- Able to sit for long periods at a desk
- Able to read and review large quantities of printed material or online material
- Travel to internal and external meetings, estimated up to 25% travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.