The Clinical Nurse Educator (CNE) is a field-based position reporting to the Associate Director, Hematology, Clinical Nurse Educators. The primary role of the CNE is to provide educational interactions/programs, to HCP customers regarding product efficacy, dosing and administration, side effect management, adherence and other topics related to the care of patients with hematologic malignancies, including Multiple Myeloma and Chronic Myeloid Leukemia.
The CNE also provides educational programs to patient groups at the local and/or regional level in coordination with patient marketing (NPEP s).
The CNE works in partnership with the Sales Representatives and Regional Sales Manager within their respective geographies, to coordinate customer-facing educational activities (including in-office customer engagements, educational out of office programs, patient advocacy programs, and nursing society meetings), in support of the brand objectives.
Detailed Responsibilities and Scope of Job:
- Work cross functionally to identify customer education needs.
- Work with Regional Manager, Area Director and Associate Director, Clinical Nurse Educators to develop and implement a business plan to educate the market within assigned specialty and geography.
- Deliver on-label branded educational presentations to nurses, physicians and other health care providers.
- Deliver disease state educational presentations to nurses, physicians and other health care providers.
- Partner with national, state and local nursing organizations to support education on assigned disease states.
- Maintain strong working relationships with brand teams and assist in the development of disease-state education pieces.
- Develop relationships with key nurse opinion leaders.
- Manage resources effectively while maintaining accurate records of company related expenditures.
- Identify and communicate customer issues, educational opportunities, and market developments through supervisor and internal partners.
- Attend and participate in franchise meetings, training classes, conventions/conferences, and other business-related activities.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required and determined within and outside of the assigned Region.
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Job (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Effectiveness, Collaboration and Leadership):
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the oncology market, preferably focused on the pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to develop professional relationships with internal partners and external customers.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge in related disease states and the ability to serve as a technical and clinical resource to the medical community.
- Ability to manage time and a large geography.
- Ability to resolve customer issues.
- Demonstrate strong Presentation/Platform Skills.
- Demonstrates customer literacy and ability to interpret clinical and market data
Education and/or Experience (including certificates, licenses, registrations):
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree, RN required. OCN strongly recommended.
- Prefer a minimum of 5 years pharmaceutical industry/clinical experience, with an oncology focus.
- Strong clinical expertise and ability to articulate and communicate complex information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and standard programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Los Angeles, CA
Hawaii, HI, Phoenix, AZ