The Senior Manager is responsible for the development and execution of strategic internal communication plans that build and enhance understanding of the Global Oncology Business Unit s mission and corporate strategies and promote employee and stakeholder engagement. In addition, this individual manages day-to-day internal communications activities through a variety of communication channels.
- Develop and implement an internal communication strategy for the Global Oncology Business Unit that supports and defends corporate goals and initiatives to ensure strategic messages are communicated consistently to employees via executive platform communications, senior leadership team meetings, employee meetings and intranet news reporting. Ensures strategy and messaging complement global communication plans.
- Demonstrate expertise in dealing with business partners at a strategic level, and influence communication approaches with senior leadership
- Work with cross-functional groups to draft key messages for announcements, communication plans and executive presentations, and manage requests for communications assistance from various stakeholders
- Develop and manage internal communications budget. Responsible for management of external vendors to ensure strategic approach and to optimize resources to best achieve ROI within budget.
- Use in-depth knowledge of business, audience profiles and functional plans to align communication messages with business and strategic plans
- Identify cutting edge tools and techniques to help support business objectives, advance storytelling and drive engagement
- Maintain a keen understanding of trends affecting the healthcare industry and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in Communications or a related field
- Minimum 7 years progressive experience in corporate communications, with an emphasis on internal communications, project management and employee engagement. Prior experience in biopharmaceutical space is highly preferable
- Outstanding written and verbal skills, and proven experience managing high level communication plans and employee engagement events
- Expert in Sharepoint intranet content development and other communication technology
- Excellent PowerPoint and Word capabilities
- Experience managing large scale events
- Ability to work with senior executives from across the organization.
- Manual dexterity required to operate office equipment (i.e. computers, phones, etc.)
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.