Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Warehouse Associate I in our Brooklyn Park, Minnesota office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Warehouse Associate I working on the Supply Chain team, you will be empowered to follow site SOPs and ensure that cGMP warehouse activities are completed accurately, and a typical day will include:
OBJECTIVES and ACCOUNTABILITIES
EDUCATION, COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma or equivalent required with at least 1 year of warehouse experience.
- English speaking/reading/writing and do basic mathematical computations.
- Previous experience in warehouse operations preferred.
- Manage multiple priorities in a warehouse setting.
- Ablity to operate forklift and other material handling equipment.
- Current Forklift certification or ability to obtain required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. ERP system knowledge - SAP preferred.
- In general, the position requires a combination of sedentary work and walking around the cGMP manufacturing facility.
- Must be physically capable of climbing, kneeling, stooping and frequent lifting of 16-30 lbs. Up and down to head and chest level. Occasionally will lift 50 lbs.
- May occasionally work in a clean room environment and wear special garments and personal protective equipment (e.g. safety shoes, safety glasses, ear plugs) due to safety requirements in specific areas.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.