Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an Inventory Analyst in our Brooklyn Park, Minnesota office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As an Inventory Analystworking on the Supply Chain team, you will be empowered to ensure that all necessary Warehouse Operations are completed on time and safely while following all onsite SOPs, and a typical day will include:
- This position is responsible for maintaining proper inventory control procedures and documentation for all raw materials and production supplies and finished product produced, stored, and shipped from the plant.
- The ideal candidate must be able to influence and direct employees and contractors at all levels to ensure all necessary Warehouse Operations are completed on time and safely while following all on site SOPs.
- Responsible for maintaining proper inventory control procedures and documentation for all raw materials and production supplies and finished product produced, stored, and shipped from the plant.
- Ensure accuracy of inventory within SAP by owning the cycle counting program.
- Analyze actual product demand, trends, forecasts and adjust inventory plans accordingly.
- Track and review the status of current orders and forecasts needs for future orders.
- Determine reorder points and initiate action to replenish stock to maintain sufficient levels of inventory.
- May train other company personnel on the inventory tracking.
- Adheres to all environmental, health and safety SOPs, regulatory requirements, equipment, policies and procedures, including any department specific requirements.
- Support plant-wide strategic plan programs and activities.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Bachelors Degree and 2 - 5 years of warehouse experience or High School Diploma with 5-7 years of warehouse experience in a GXP environment.
- Proficient in warehouse management systems and pc environments.
- Basic math skills required. Excellent attention to detail required.
- Manage multiple priorities in a warehouse setting.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. ERP system knowledge - SAP preferred.
- In general, the position requires a combination of sedentary work and walking around the cGMP manufacturing facility.
- Physical ability to assist with warehouse operations.
- May occasionally work in a clean room environment and wear special garments and personal protective equipment (e.g. hard hats, safety shoes, safety glasses, ear plugs) due to safety requirements in specific areas.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.