The Global Marketing Manager is involved in all aspects of brand management; they will be accountable to the Commercial Brand Lead and deliver execution of global marketing projects and initiatives for our pipeline vaccine assets (including both dengue and zika). This position will play a key role in ensuring thorough market understanding and preparation of marketing resources in the regions and countries where we intend to launch these assets. Responsibilities may include, but not limited to: support of vendor selection, vendor management, market research, content creation and overall support of launch readiness of marketing campaigns.
The position requires a highly motivated individual who can work independently, yet still collaborate to accomplish complex deliverables. The Global Marketing Manager will collaborate with multiple function groups across the organization, including but not limited to Market Access, Commercial Operations, Procurement, Regulatory, Legal, Compliance and Medical Affairs and Policy.
- Lead project management of key initiatives that will drive the brand strategy and brand plan strategic thinking
- Manage vendors throughout the engagement beginning with the RFP process all the way through to project completion; ensure timely execution of agency projects to deliver desired results on time, in scope and on budget
- Drive appropriate market research projects to close knowledge gaps to increase knowledge of the vaccine landscape in the launch countries/regions;
- Manage competitive intelligence initiatives to ensure successful strategic direction is identified and executed as part of the Brand Plan
- Support the commercial team in the creation & development of global marketing resources including promotional branded material, unbranded material, disease awareness material and other launch material
- Plan & execute key external events (eg: exhibit booth and materials for global congresses) by working cross functionally to drive results
- Track global marketing budget and raise any red flags to Management
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Bachelor s Degree Required in business/marketing or life sciences; MBA preferred
5+ years market-facing commercial experience (product marketing and/or sales experience)
Pharmaceutical/Biotech experience is required
Vaccine experience is preferred, but not required
Highly motivated, results driven
Strong analytical skills, organization skills & project management skills
Strong communication (oral & written) and interpersonal skills
Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects & deliverables simultaneously
Ability to successfully work cross-culturally and cross-functionally
Ability to manage projects from start to finish both in-scope and on budget
- Be a team player that is willing to support multiple initiatives
- Able to sit for long periods at a desk
- Able to read and review large quantities of printed material or online material
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.