Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an Administrative Assistant in our Cambridge office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As an Administrative Assistant working on the Oncology Drug Discovery Unit team, you will be empowered to play a vital role in day to day operations and partner with leaders across the Oncology Drug Discovery Unit, and a typical day will include:
- Responsible for supporting the TBOS Oncology Drug Discovery Unit / Immunology Unit Partnership and Incubator Leadership Team.
- As an Administrative Assistant work closely with Operations group as well as other administrative staff to advance the Oncology Drug Discovery Unit scientific and business objectives.
- Manage calendar/activities by exercising considerable judgment and discretion in handling requests for appointments and calls.
- Provide general administrative support for your team and other individuals as needed.
- Make domestic and international travel arrangements
- Process and reconcile expense reports
- Serve as a liaison and travel coordinator for departmental visitors
- Arrange catering for meetings and events
- Participate in team meetings, acting as an administrative resource for the purpose of recording or tracking critical information
- Interface with other company administrative assistants
- Collaborate with other group administrative assistants to plan and organize group events and other types of group wide activities
- Additional projects and activities as needed and requested by your team
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- A minimum of a BS/BA degree with 3+ years of related administrative support experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Requires flexibility, strong multitasking and organizational skills, ability to prioritize as well as practice a team player mindset.
- Ability to independently identify and address problems and needs as they arise.
- Ability to perform both independently and within cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to form good working relationships with colleagues across Takeda.
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Excellent analytical and strong problem solving skills
- Requires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence without authority.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.