Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Manager, Digital Clinical Devices and Technologies in our Cambridge office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Manager working on the Digital Clinical Devices and Technologies team, you will be empowered to support clinical trials by working with internal and external vendors at a variety of stages of trial, and a typical day will include:
The Senior Manager has the responsibility of supporting data collection using digital devices, e.g. mobile phone apps and sensors, in clinical studies. This position is also responsible for contributing to evaluation of external service providers, managing relationships, assessing and monitoring the external ecosystem for emerging technologies.
- Provides input on technology platform selection in conjunction with external vendors evaluation and audit /qualification for digital means of data collection, e.g. wearable sensors and mobile device apps
- Partners with Clinical Operations, Project Management, Procurement and Partnership office to select appropriate technology platforms and vendors for clinical study execution
- Coordinates clinical trial support with external partners, including project plans, timelines, tracking deliverables, following up on issue resolution and payments
- Works with internal Takeda project teams, providing support for wearable technologies in the clinic, participates in project team meetings and serves as a liaison between the department and project teams
- Provides input on regulated documents, such as study protocols, informed consent forms and patient questionnaires
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BS (10+) or MS (5+) with minimum of 2 years of industry experience:
- Relevant biotech, pharma, CRO or device industry experience
- Experience with technology evaluation, deployment and project management
- Experience with drug development clinical trials is a plus
- Experience with data management is highly desirable
- Practical knowledge of GxP regulations and legal requirements
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence others in a matrix setting
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to work independently and prioritize work
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a global, multi-cultural environment
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.