Manager Financial Planning and Analysis
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Finance Manager - R&D, Administration & Consolidation in our Deerfield, IL office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As Finance Manager - R&D, Administration & Consolidation, working on the Financial Planning and Analysis, Shared Services team, you will be empowered and a typical day will include:
Manages the comprehensive, objective, and timely financial planning, analysis and reporting for the brand business while effectively acting as the chief financial officer of the business unit. Directs all facets of the brand including sales forecasting, marketing related expenses, etc. The candidate serves as the primary finance resource to continually challenge key assumptions from the operating vice president, marketing director and managers. Continually directs the accurate and value-add ad-hoc analyses to address ongoing management concerns and issues.
- Strategically works with functional vice president, marketing director and managers to develop and monitor sales forecasts (gross units and dollars, rebates & discounts, etc), in cooperation with the rebate analyst, at the appropriate level of details.
- Drive the alignment of decision-making and forecasting assumptions among the various operating managers.
- Coordinate with marketing and contracts and pricing group to incorporate detailed volume and pricing assumptions required to forecast ASP and projected volume by product line.
- Direct and drive meaningful quantitative analyses and business discussions based on price, volume, cost, and mix performance.
- Manage and review all unit sales forecast related for the five-year and ten-year Long Range Plan (LRP)
- Oversee concise and well thought out financial presentations for Plan/Update reviews with senior level management from both parent companies.
- Develop and actively communicate all relevant, reliable, and insightful information/analysis to operating VPs/managers.
- Ensure all pertinent sales related accounting records and analyses meet the internal/external audit requirements.
- Provide professional and motivational leadership for employees reporting directly to this position.
- Manage the process and timelines for ad hoc analysis.
- Review work performed by direct reports to ensure accuracy and relevance.
Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor s degree in Finance or Accounting, including well-rounded coursework in other disciplines.
- At least 5 7 years of overall business experience.
- At least 1 year of people management experience.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated business impact in previous leadership roles.
- Strong computer software skills (Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Education & Experience Desired:
- MBA or CPA
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical or healthcare setting.
Minimal: Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings/client sites limited overnight.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.