Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an Executive Administrative Assistant in our Cambridge, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As an Executive Administrative Assistant supporting our VP of Corporate Finance, Development and Global Business Development, you will be empowered to perform high-level administrative and office support responsibilities for the Global leader and a typical day will include:
- Coordination of documents and correspondence, including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc.
- Uses appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point to track, document, report data, and maintain web pages
- Reviews documents and proofreads work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards
- Arranges travel and meetings for the team or department; completes expense reports in a timely manner
- Collects, reviews, enters, and formats accurate data into spreadsheets, databases and other electronic tools
- Interfaces and communicates with internal and external customers; directs people to the appropriate resources
- Researches solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries with input from direct supervisor
- Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, consultants, and suppliers; submits documentation and enters request for payments into accounting system; responds to inquiries from accounts payable and payees
- Participates in the development and maintenance of improvement processes; actively participates in self- and team audits and resulting process improvements
- Develops a strong network within the department; draws on network to answer questions, solve problems, and successfully execute responsibilities
- Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities
- Directly supporting a global project team
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma/GED required, Associates degree preferred
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Experience navigating multiple time zones, preferably in a global environment
- Booking travel and meetings for global teams
- Strong PC literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimal travel as required for the work, primarily for meetings.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.