The GMA Operations Manager will be responsible for managing both short and long term department projects from start to finish in alignment with Global Medical Affairs goals and initiatives. This role will provide project management support for cross-functional medical affairs plans and KOL engagement deliverables, which requires a high-level of collaboration within the Takeda organization, in the Boston office and with Regional and Local offices globally, as well as oversight of GMA vendors.
- In partnership with the Global Medical Brand Head and Medical Communications Lead, drive the development of the medical strategy and ensure efficient execution of global medical tactical plans.
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring global medical affairs projects to ensure strategic focus and timely execution of deliverables. This includes budget management, managing timelines and deliverables, meeting management, and collaborating cross-functionally within the Takeda organization.
- Provide operational efficiencies by establishing process improvements, providing guidance and support to team members, and developing communication plans to engage key stakeholders and increase program-related communication across the organization.
- Support achievement of overarching program strategy, including identifying process improvements, instituting best practices, supporting development of tools, templates and reports, and documentation of lessons learned.
- Project management of GMA-specific medical plan deliverables, including coordinating strategy/scope development, logistics and vendor management, and timeline management for KOL engagement events and symposia, as applicable.
- Develop and track project plans for KOL Engagement programs; provide routine updates to functional owner to ensure progress, resolution of issues, and communication of status.
- Provide guidance to vendors, drive timelines and processes, as well as updates to internal team regarding logistics for HCP meetings system entry and reconciliation.
- Support preparation of agendas, pre-meeting materials (ex. Briefing Documents), and meeting scheduling.
- Manage financial administration and documentation of project orders with external collaborators and consultants, and interact closely with Legal for contracting.
- Management of team sites and project tracking tools to maximize communication updates and ensure content maintenance in line with best practices; assess user feedback on an ongoing basis to prioritize future enhancements and improvement areas.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- 4+ years project management experience
- Bachelor s degree in business or related field
- Proactive, self-motivated, and aware of larger business needs/implications
- Experience with Microsoft Office software.
- Demonstrated ability to work both work independently and interdependently in cross-functional teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate business processes and solutions in person and over the phone.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving professional environment
- Excellent prioritization, project management, and analytical skills
Requires approximately 5% travel.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.