US-MA, Research Investigator, Immuno-Oncology Biology R0002007-MZ
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Research Investigator, Immuno-Oncology Biologyin our Cambridge office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Research Investigator, Immuno-Oncology Biology working on the Oncology Drug Discovery team, you will be empowered to support validation of various indications as well as novel combinations and biomarker planning discovery stage programs., and a typical day will include:
We are searching for a Research Investigator to join the Immuno-Oncology Biology group within the Discovery organization. We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual to support our expanding pipeline of early clinical development molecules. The primary responsibility of this position will be to establish and test various in vivo model systems that will be used to determine both the efficacy and mechanism of action of novel targeted therapeutics using diverse therapeutic modalities.
The successful candidate will contribute to in vitro and in vivo model identification and study design to support validation of various indications as well as novel combinations and biomarker planning discovery stage programs. The candidate will independently execute laboratory studies and be accountable for ensuring the quality of the data and complying with record keeping requirements. The candidate will analyze the data and present it to the team to drive decision making in the projects.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
* Work independently and as a team member to conduct in vivo laboratory studies (model development, tolerability, PK/PD, single agent and combination efficacy) to support compound screening and novel MOA characterization.
* Efficiently maintain experimental records and prepare study reports.
* Work cross-functionally within a matrixed organization to support data-driven project team decisions.
* BS (biology/pharmacology) and at least 4 years of laboratory experience
* Strong experimental skills, including mammalian tissue culture, in vivo model development, drug administration by multiple routes, and blood/tissue collection. * Broad pharmacology background with a focus in cancer.
* Experience with mouse surgery is a plus.
* Experience with flow cytometry and other cell-based assays, Western blot and ELISA is not mandatory but desirable.
* Data analysis skills, including proficiency with commonly used software.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment
* Takeda s high-engagement culture is an important factor in our success; we seek team members who will contribute to and further strengthen that culture.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Please visit our website at takedajobs.com