As a key member of the Global Talent Acquisition Operations team, you will lead the planning, implementation, and management of Takeda s Global Talent Acquisition technology strategy. Working in a global capacity, you will ensure Takeda s technology platforms are performing optimally based on business requirements and are being utilized to support all appropriate regional hiring needs. Additionally, you will proactively identify opportunities to improve and automate the Global Talent Acquisition process throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle from sourcing to assessment and build the business case and implementation plan to implement those new solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the operations and ongoing optimization efforts for global Talent Acquisition technology platforms (applicant tracking system, video interviewing platform, online reference checking, and candidate relationship management solution)
- Building strong partnerships with external vendors to manage service level and quality expectations
- Defining the global Talent Acquisition technology roadmap to build a positive candidate experience, drive efficiency, and ensure compliance and data integrity standards are met
- Supporting talent acquisition teams across Takeda s global footprint and guide teams to adopt a consistent global approach to managing candidates and business stakeholders
- Monitoring the adoption and process adherence for TA technology suite, and provide insights to TA regional teams on training opportunities
- Managing Global Talent Acquisition s technology budget and delivering results at or under budget
- Bachelor s degree with 7-10 years of experience in talent acquisition, preferably with at least 5 years of direct responsibility for managing talent acquisition technology platforms
- Experience implementing and directly managing talent acquisition technology vendor providers at a global level
- Experience managing projects and an understanding of the unique issues and risks associated with managing projects within a large, matrixed organization.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate ideas, concepts, and issues both verbally and in various written media (e-mail, PowerPoint, formal documentation methodology) in a persuasive and appropriate manner.