Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Marketing Manager, Access & Reimbursement in our Deerfield, IL office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Marketing Manager, Access & Reimbursement working on the Specialty Key Customer team, you will be empowered to develop strategy and tactical plans to support the implementation of the prices and market access strategy. A typical day will include:
- The Sr. Marketing Manager will be responsible for evolution and development of materials and content that educate key customers on product access and supports the overall patient experience
- The Sr. Marketing Manager will support overall brand team efforts to execute annual brand strategy, leading the value proposition component and developing a positive culture and environment
- Work with cross-functional partners to develop content and materials that communicate and assist implementing market access and market access strategy
- Partner with Specialty Market Access to evolve the value proposition for the brand and liaise with core agency partners to assist with key customer communication
- Partner with field functions to identify resource needs related to communications across value proposition, access and reimbursement
- Represent the brand in the Medical, Regulatory and Legal review of all materials intended provider and payer account usage
- Assess needs and support development of training content required for account managers to successfully implement the strategy
- Remain current with market trends across the payer and provider landscape through regular research, account management interaction, and involvement with analytics market landscape evaluations
- Identify needs for Advisory Board activity and develop plans to ensure optimal execution of meetings and develop relationships with key external advisors to maximize partnership engagement and identify future opportunities aligned with brand plan
- Lead agency relationship and management with the partner to obtain best thinking and execution of plans for access and reimbursement communications
- Ensure a high level of cross-functional coordination, strategic planning, budget adherence, customer service and creativity in managing and executing all aspects of access and reimbursement landscape communications
- Support brand team counterparts by contributing to a positive team culture and upholding the Takeda values and principles
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s Degree accompanied by a minimum of five (5) years in sales, marketing, or related commercial function in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Experience with market access dynamics and programs and oversight of key
opinion leader management, vendor, project and budget management.
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical guidelines and regulations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and experience with conflict
- Requires approximately ~20%
- Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings
- Weekend travel is required
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.