Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as the Launch Leader, Entyvio in our Deerfield, IL office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As the Launch Leader, working on the Entyvio team, you will be empowered to lead launch readiness efforts and develop a comprehensive go to market plan that is synergistic with Entyvio IV strategy and tactics, ensuring organizational success. A typical day will include:
- The Launch Leader, Entyvio contributes to Takeda s mission by ensuring organizational readiness across all functions for subcutaneous launch.
- The Launch Leader is responsible for creating, managing and reporting to Executive and Senior leadership regarding project status and forecasting of anticipated and actual drug success over time.
- Partner with cross functional experts (commercial, medical, regional and global) to develop comprehensive US SC commercialization plan (positioning, value proposition, customer facing model, pricing, contracting, etc.).
- The Launch Leader is responsible for advising on investment optimization and commercial decisions for assigned product.
- Collaboratively, direct cross-functional partners through understanding key questions as they build functional readiness plans.
- Using data driven insights, serve as subject matter expert for the forecasting group to develop robust forecasting for product and analyze tradeoffs with other products in the franchise.
- Represent the USBU on the Global Program Team to ensure alignment / input into global launch plans and global support.
- Facilitate work team discussions with supply chain / manufacturing to understand capacity and ensure appropriate tradeoffs.
- Attend Franchise Brand planning meetings and sit on Franchise leadership teams representing product assigned to ensure a cohesive franchise plan with all products.
- Maintain deep understanding of franchise's positioning including competitive analysis, customer, and market trends.
- Participate as an integrated partner with franchise team to evaluate and ensure best allocation of resources for product requirements.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s Degree accompanied by ten+ (10) years of marketing, sales or related function experience in the pharmaceutical industry and five (5) years management-level positions.
- Experience in senior marketing positions at a commercial pharmaceutical organization with deep understanding of pharmaceutical industry across a range of lenses (e.g. Marketing, Sales, Medical, Access, Supply, etc.).
- Product knowledge comprehensive understanding of the medical / therapeutic usage of Entyvio.
- Solid understanding of Market Research and secondary data analytics, including methodologies and outputs to decide on marketing techniques comprehensive understanding of pharmaceutical marketing methods, tools and concepts. (e.g. market research, advertising, public relations, media placement, etc.).
- Ability to leverage data to inform decisions, elevate others thinking, and get to the root of an issue.
- Therapeutic knowledge required for an in-depth understanding of IBD, treatment paradigms and future trends with the capacity to act as a Thought-Partner for cross-functional partners and senior leadership.
Demonstrated ability to lead cross-function teams and influence leaders without authority.
- Travel to internal and external meetings including overnights and weekends will be required, estimated up to 20% travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.