Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Research Associate in our Cambridge office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Research Associate working on the Global Drug Safety Research and Evaluation team, you will be empowered to conduct in vivo studies and master technical skills, and a typical day will include:
- Assists in animal toxicology studies supporting multiple therapeutic areas of the Company including Oncology, Neuroscience, GI and Vaccines.
- Manages sample transfer, formulation requests, and study updates with multiple groups.
- Responsible for integrity of data.
- Introduction to in vivo manipulations and techniques.
- Assist technical team in completing in vivo studies, gaining exposure to study design, technical procedures, and basic laboratory equipment
- Hands-on introduction to laboratory animal technical skills program
- Perform in vitro experiments
- Work in a team environment and collaborate with multiple functions
- Record clear and concise study data with integrity
- Maintain study correspondence for assigned studies
- Track reporting deliverables and graph real-time data
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Candidate should be a self-starter, and able to work in a team environment to achieve objectives in a timely manner
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and other common electronic systems
- Completion of college level animal science/biology coursework is preferable but not necessary
- AALAS Certification (not required, but preferred)
- Routine demands of an office based environment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be willing to work off-hours, holidays and weekends.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.