Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Research Associate, Translational Bioassay and Immunogenicity in our Cambridge office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Research Associate working on the DMPK team, you will be empowered to build an experiment based platform for the quantitative pre-clinical to clinical translational research and work closely with project teams and modeling colleagues, and a typical day will include:
POSITION OBJECTIVES:Our team Translation Research team in DMPK is seeking a lab-based scientist to support global oncology and immuno-oncology discovery and development programs in Takeda by designing and conducting translational and immunogenicity bioassays. The candidate will be empowered to collaborate with internal and external resources to build an experiment based platform for the quantitative pre-clinical to clinical translational research. The successful candidate will work closely with project teams and modeling and simulation colleagues for all the supporting studies. This will provide the candidate an opportunity to overview program status and learn how wet lab work and computational modeling come closely together for the translational purpose of I/O programs. The successful candidate will also be responsible to further expand, validate and utilize currently established immunogenicity risk assessment platform for global program support. The candidate will communicate and work closely with other key functional teams within Takeda such as Oncology Biology, Protein Sciences, DSRE and TREC to help better screen and optimize low-risk and high-performance drug candidates for large-molecule programs.
- Design, develop and implement experimental studies to support translational research and immunogenicity risk assessment for global oncology and immuno-oncology discovery and development programs.
- Independently analyze, interpret, document and communicate study results to the department and project teams.
- Collaborate with other relevant functional groups and external resources to improve the assays for translational research and immunogenicity prediction areas.
- Keep up to date with emerging literature of newly discovered science and technologies in the field and contribute to establish new functional capabilities for the projects.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Masters degree with 2+ years or bachelor degree with 4+ years of relevant working experience in biology, immunology, biochemistry, pharmacology, pharmaceutical sciences or equivalent area.
- Knowledge and expertise in molecular and cellular biology, immunology, pharmacology or familiar with new discovery and findings in Immuno-oncology space.
- Experimental expertise in basic immunology and biology assays, such as flow cytometry, ligand binding based assays, molecular and cellular biomarker and translational assays, and extensive primary cell and cell-line culture experience.
- Familiarity with statistical principles for experimental design and data analysis preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication and teamwork skills.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.