Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Global Active Directory Lead in our Deerfield, IL office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Global Active Directory Lead working on the Service Delivery team, you will be empowered, and a typical day will include:
- Scope of the position: Global
- Monitor and report performance of Directory Services infrastructure components and services
- Lead all aspects of service delivery and engineering for Takeda s Active Directory platform globally.
- Deploy new services or changes in accordance with operations acceptance criteria
- Operate infrastructure components, provide escalation support, - as required - coordinate 3rd level support and according to ITIL processes and Takeda s SOPs and guidelines
- Solve or escalate incidents and operating level breaches, validate operating level reports
- Define infrastructure service requirements and operations acceptance criteria for service development projects and external providers
- Takes responsibility for the coherence of the directory services across the functional area, capturing issues and escalations, acts as a SPOC for the respective functional area globally, coordinates the team across the regions where needed.
- Participates in the development towards a global strategic direction and implementation for related platforms.
- Collaborates with his counterparts from other functions, function groups and across regions. Ensures that service delivery in the function is monitored effectively and that identified actions to maintain or improve levels of service are implemented. Ensures that operational methods, procedures, facilities and tools are established, reviewed and maintained.
- Performs impact analysis of changes to functional specifics globally
- Develops long-term plans and objectives for the services and supported technologies.
- Supports the Head of Function Group in developing a vendor management process in collaboration with indirect procurement and the regional service delivery managers.
- Promotes the continuing economic and effective provisioning of services globally for the function.
- Performs budget planning and management for the functional services globally and contributes to the regional parts of the budgets, in case requested by the regional managers
- Delivers solutions in accordance with Takeda system development life-cycle, policies, and ITIL guidelines.
- Ensures services are delivered in accordance with all applicable compliance requirements, e.g. JSOX, GxP.
- Monitor the market to gain knowledge and understanding of emerging technologies and support trends in the function and implement best practices and continuous improvements.
- Drives the efforts towards a global common directory services structure in adherence to the global architectural design for EUS
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
7+ years of IT work experience, which includes project management experience, and functional team management experience.
Project management experience
Application management/operations experience.
Communication ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
Data Management ability to utilize data collection, analysis, maintenance application and refinement methods to make fact based decisions.
Analytical skills ability to analyze a wide variety of data and make appropriate decisions.
Management ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes and manage staff.
People Development ability to assess strengths and weaknesses of staff members and provide suggestions for improvement to the line managers.
Independently drive solutions and focus on results
Build and run infrastructure components and services in a complex IS/IT landscape
Work in international environment
Bachelors or other advanced degree.
Experience with regulated industries.
Experience with multi-national services
Prior experience with domain migration
Microsoft Certification with Active Directory