Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Clinical Nurse Educator.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Clinical Nurse Educator working on the Solid Tumor Team, you will be empowered to make meaningful contributions, and a typical day will include:
- The Clinical Nurse Educator (CNE) is a field-based position reporting to the Associate Director, Solid Tumor Clinical Nurse Educators.
- The primary role of the CNE is to provide educational interactions and/or programs, to HCP customers, regarding Takeda s product efficacy, dosing and administration, side effect management, adherence and other topics related to the care of patients with NSCLC ALK+ disease.
- CNEs also provide educational programs to patient groups either at local patient support groups or in larger regional patient programs coordinated through marketing (NPEPs)
- The CNE works in partnership with the Sales Representatives and Regional Sales Manager, within their respective geographies, to coordinate customer-facing educational activities (including in-office customer engagements, educational out of office programs, patient advocacy programs, and nursing society meetings), in support of the brand objectives.
- Work cross functionally to identify customer education needs.
- Work with Region Manager, Area Director and Associate Director, Clinical Nurse Educators to develop and implement a business plan to educate the market within assigned specialty and geography.
- Deliver on-label branded educational presentations to nurses, physicians and other health care providers.
- Deliver disease state educational presentations to nurses, physicians and other health care providers.
- Responsible for non-marketing led training of promotional speakers (slide updates and 1:1 performance coaching)
- Partner with national, state and local nursing organizations to support education on assigned disease states.
- Maintain strong working relationships with brand teams and assist in the development of disease-state education pieces.
- Develop relationships with key nurse opinion leaders.
- Manage resources effectively while maintaining accurate records of company related expenditures.
- Identify and communicate customer issues, educational opportunities, and market developments through supervisor and internal partners.
- Attend and participate in franchise meetings, training classes, conventions/conferences, and other business-related activities.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required and determined within and outside of the assigned Region.
- All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Requirements: Minimum of a Bachelor s Degree, R.N., Minimum of 5 years oncology clinical experience
- Strongly Preferred: OCN, Masters Prepared or Nurse Practitioner level
- Strong clinical expertise and ability to articulate and communicate complex information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and standard programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the oncology market, preferably focused on the pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to develop professional relationships with internal partners and external customers.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge in related disease states and the ability to serve as a technical and clinical resource to the medical community.
- Ability to manage time and a large geography.
- Ability to resolve customer issues.
- Demonstrate strong Presentation/Platform Skills.
- Demonstrates customer literacy and ability to interpret clinical and market data
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Detroit, MI, Indianapolis, IN, Minneapolis, MN