Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Manager, Global Medical Affairs Operations in our Cambridge, Massachusetts office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Manager, Global Medical Affairs Operations working on the GMA Operations team, you will be empowered to make meaningful contributions, and a typical day will include:
The Senior Manager, Global Medical Affairs (GMA) Operations will be responsible for managing both short and long term department projects from start to finish in alignment with Global Medical Affairs goals and initiatives. This position provides leadership to cross-functional teams in the successful delivery of multiple, high-impact reporting and process improvement initiatives, as well as provides project management expertise for medical affairs teams supporting pipeline through post-marketed products This role requires a high-level of collaboration across the organization, including with Regional and Local offices globally, as well as oversight of vendors.
- Lead strategic and tactical planning processes, including cross-functional collaboration and integration of priorities.
- Manage global medical affairs projects to ensure strategic focus and timely execution of deliverables. This includes managing timelines and deliverables, leadership of team efforts and progress monitoring, and collaborating cross-functionally within the organization to ensure smooth program operations.
- Provide operational efficiencies by establishing process improvements, providing guidance and support to team members, quickly identifying resolutions to issues, and developing communication plans to engage key stakeholders and increase program-related communication across the organization. This role will also act as a resource for strategy/plan related inquiries and will provide insights that will aid decision-making.
- Track and analyze medical affairs projects and budgets to ensure strategic focus and timely execution of deliverables. This includes creation of project plans, managing timelines and monitoring performance, meeting management, and collaborating cross-functionally.
- Lead the completion of monthly reporting activities, monitor and manage budget management tools, analyze budget performance, train users on budget process, and develop budget planning tools.
- Drive development of management controls including planning solutions to achieve identified objectives; driving project achievement; interfacing with vendors, IT and Finance business partners; and influencing decision-making on projects.
- Responsible for the logistics, financial administration and documentation of project orders with external collaborators and consultants. Lead the input of HCP meetings and engagements to system based on requests/details provided by functional activity owners; monitor input of deliverables to closeout events in system and in compliance with policies. Interact closely with Legal to develop contracts as needed for KOL engagement deliverables.
- Implement best practices for meeting management to ensure proactive, efficient and effective team communication collaboration.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 6 years project experience
- Bachelor s degree in business and/or Science, or related field
- Proactive, self-motivated, and aware of larger business needs/implications
- Experience with Microsoft Office software.
- Demonstrated ability to work both work independently and interdependently in cross-functional teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate business processes and solutions in person and over the phone.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving professional environment
- Requires approximately 5% travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.