Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Senior Business Solutions Manager, Vaccines Manufacturing and Supply Chain Systems in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Senior Business Solutions Manager, Vaccines Manufacturing and Supply Chain Systems working on the Vaccines Business Unit R&D IT team, you will be empowered to drive capability and IT system implementation/enhancement projects. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda s mission. A typical day will include:
- Business partner to Vaccines Business Unit (VBU) Manufacturing and Supply Chain Systems to drive both capability and IT system implementation/enhancement projects to support the business
- Leads and owns the development of a roadmap and system support model for VBU Manufacturing and Supply Chain systems
- IT Lead to the VBU Commercial Manufacturing Readiness Initiative. Cross functional initiative to prepare for Commercial Manufacturing of Dengue Vaccine. Workstreams include QA, QC, Technical/Validation, Partner Management, Regulatory, Supply Chain, Materials/Art & Labeling, and Financial. Participate and guide team on IT involvement (Infrastructure impact, new system implementations, and enhancement requirements to existing systems).
- Develops with the business and IT Manufacturing Systems groups a technical roadmap and system support model for systems supporting process data analytics and continued process verification (Discoverant), interfaces to Quality Systems (CATSWeb Excursion Management and LabWare QC LIMS).
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors Degree
- 8 + years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience supporting Manufacturing and Supply Chain and/or Quality business processes through systems implementation and administration
- Experience with GxP and related regulations governing development and manufacturing of biological products as well as IT SDLC and software validation processes
- Experience with the following types of information systems: process data analytics solutions, lab automation (SCADA, MES, LES);
- Demonstrated successful management of IT projects, including scope, financial, and schedule goals
- Experience in IT Program Management and/or business analysis
- Keenly developed business partnering & collaboration skills, adept at establishing & sustaining effective working relationships;
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix environment; team player.
- Familiarity with drug development processes for biologics.
- Experience working with solutions delivery teams such as corporate IT infrastructure/architecture, applications development & integration, and support;
- Experience with IT integration of external partners such as Contract Manufacturing Organizations.
- Commercial Systems experience a plus
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.