Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Warehouse Associate II in our Brooklyn Park office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Warehouse Associate II working on the Supply Chain team, you will be empowered to take ownership of warehouse activities and maintain compliance in a regulated environment, and a typical day will include:
- Responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling material requests, and keeping warehouse stocked with essential inventory.
- This position requires that GxP warehouse activities and functions are completed accurately and on time
- This position will assist in monitoring the inventory levels and reordering process for alternate locations within the plant and distribute materials to satisfy all departments demands.
- The ideal candidate must be able to complete Warehouse Operations on time and safely while following all on site SOPs.
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks and maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Conduct operations in a manner, which promote safety and comply with Federal Drug Administration, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Department of Transportation and Material Safety Data Sheets standards and company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Compile records of amount, type and value of material or stock on hand.
- Identify and resolve discrepancies in inventories.
- Compile information on receipt or disbursement of inventories and compute inventory balances.
- Communicate with customers as required
- Resolve routine questions and problems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma or equivalent required with 2 4 years warehouse experience.
- English speaking/reading/writing and do basic mathematical computations.
- Previous experience in warehouse operations preferred.
- Manage multiple priorities in a warehouse setting.
- Ability to operate forklift and other material handling equipment.
- Current Forklift certification or ability to obtain required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. ERP system knowledge - SAP preferred.
- In general, the position requires a combination of sedentary work and walking around the cGMP manufacturing facility.
- Must be physically capable of climbing, kneeling, stooping and frequent lifting of 16-30 lbs. Up and down to head and chest level. Occasionally will lift 50 lbs.
- May occasionally work in a clean room environment and wear special garments and personal protective equipment (e.g. hard hats, safety shoes, safety glasses, ear plugs) due to safety requirements in specific areas.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.