|Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Administrative Assistant in our Cambridge office. |
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Administrative Assistant working on the Neuroscience TA team, you will be empowered to support leadership team members and establish and call on an internal network of colleagues, and a typical day will include:
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Coordinates documents and correspondence, including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc.
- Uses appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point to track, document and report data.
- Reviews documents and proofreads work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards.
- Arranges travel for the team or department; completes expense reports in a timely manner.
- Collects, reviews, enters, and formats accurate data into spreadsheets, databases, and other electronic tools.
- Interfaces and communicates with internal customers; directs people to the appropriate resources.
- Researches solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries with guidance and review from direct supervisor.
- Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, consultants, and suppliers; after review by direct supervisor, submits documentation and enters requests for payments into accounting system; responds to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
- Participates in maintenance of improvement processes; implements changes to improvement processes for direct responsibilities.
- Develops a strong network within the department; draws on network to answer questions and successfully execute responsibilities.
- Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High school diploma/GED required. Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Strong PC literacy with intermediate skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimal travel as required for the work, primarily for meetings
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.