Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Research Associate in our Cambridge office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Research Associate working on the Global Drug Safety Research and Evaluation team, you will be empowered to conduct in vivo studies and master technical skills, and a typical day will include:
- Assists in animal toxicology studies supporting multiple therapeutic areas of the Company including Oncology, Neuroscience, GI and Vaccines.
- Manages sample transfer, formulation requests, and study updates with multiple groups.
- Responsible for integrity of data.
- Introduction to in vivo manipulations and techniques.
- Assist technical team in completing in vivo studies, gaining exposure to study design, technical procedures, and basic laboratory equipment
- Hands-on introduction to laboratory animal technical skills program
- Perform in vitro experiments
- Work in a team environment and collaborate with multiple functions
- Record clear and concise study data with integrity
- Maintain study correspondence for assigned studies
- Track reporting deliverables and graph real-time data
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Candidate should be a self-starter, and able to work in a team environment to achieve objectives in a timely manner
Strong communication and organizational skills
Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and other common electronic systems
Completion of college level animal science/biology coursework is preferable but not necessary
Routine demands of an office based environment.
Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Must be willing to work off-hours, holidays and weekends.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.