Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Director, Statistics in our Cambridge office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Director working on the Global Statistics team, you will be empowered to innovate designs and create strategy. A typical day will include:
Support all aligned TA development projects and marketed products and maximize statistical contributions to clinical, regulatory, and commercial development strategies
Promote efficient innovative designs and optimal development plan
Contribute to strategies for statistics related technologies, processes, and standards
Provide insight and continual research into future direction of statistics
Lead development of short and long-range strategies and goals for the aligned TA statistics group with multiple sub-TAs
Partner with aligned functional TA heads to maximize statistical contributions to clinical, regulatory, and commercial development strategies
Ensure adequate statistical support for all aligned TA development projects and timely delivery of statistical deliverables
Oversee aligned TA statistics resource needs
Develop and retain statistical talents in the group
Ensure productive collaborations with other functions in the aligned TA development organization and with other statistics TA heads
Promote innovative designs and efficient analysis methodologies in clinical trials
Provide statistical advice and consultation to aligned TA development management
Keep the group current on statistical methodologies relating to drug development and regulatory requirements
Build and maintain a good network with statistical experts
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- PhD or MS in Statistics or Biostatistics
- 12+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech experiences with a PhD degree and 15+ years with an MS degree
- Excellent technical skills
- Good knowledge of statistical methodologies for aligned TA clinical trials Outstanding communication skills
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Interact effectively with regulatory authorities
- NDA/BLA filing experience
- Ability to influence others, at all levels of the organization, without direct hierarchical authority, and affect change across organizational boundaries.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with peers, within global teams and in communicating with senior leadership.
- Must be a strong leader that creates vision for group. Inspires and motivates group. Takes stand on important issues in productive, respectful way.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.