Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will
inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your
future at Takeda. Join us as a Learning Manager, Functional Lead - Field Capabilitiesin our Deerfield, IL office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to
our inspiring, bold mission. As a Learning Manager, Functional Lead - Field
Capabilitiesworking on the Commercial Training team, you will be empowered to provide strategic and tactical vision and leadership to the Commercial Learning
and Development department and the Field Capabilities team for content related
to our Neuroscience Specialty (NSS) and Primary Care Sales teams. A typical day will
- The Learning Manager is responsible for
leading two Trainers to deliver clinical and product training as well as lead project
teams to deliver on priority learning strategies aligned to Neuroscience Specialty
Sales and Trintellix business objectives for the General Medicine and
Commercial Business Unit.
- The Learning Manager, Functional Lead - Field
Capabilities will consult with NSS and Trintellix Sales and Marketing
leadership to understand business needs and work cross-functionally to design,
develop and implement learning strategies and solutions.
- The Learning Manager will provide
guidance and coaching to Trainers and/or coaching to project team members on design
and development processes, principles, projects and work priorities.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in adult
learning and collaborates across the department to proactively and consistently
share best practices and processes. Actively identifies ways of improving
communication with key stakeholders and streamlining business process to drive
- Coordinates and facilitates training
classes for Sales Representatives and leaders, as well as key business
- Orchestrates the coordination,
preparation and contract negotiation process with external consultants to
ensure achievement of contractual agreements and training/development needs.
- Manages individual vendors to build and
coordinate the efforts of different vendor teams to ensure alignment of program
objectives and ensure deliverables are completed to the expected standard, on
time and on budget.
- Efficiently manages the functional
budget within the operating guidelines.
- Responsible to prioritize training
initiatives with available resources to support business demands while
balancing the desired Takeda culture.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND
- Bachelor s Degree (Business and
Education preferred), Master s degree or MBA in relevant Commercial or
organizational field preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of total experience
in life sciences/pharmaceutical Commercial functions.
- At least 2 years of Commercial management experience with experience
in Commercial Strategy or Training.
- Neuroscience or depression experience with at least 1 year of
Trintellix selling experience
- IT/eLearning/Web Management Platform
- Leadership: Sets clear expectations for, leads,
motivates, coaches and develops team members effectively. Oversees and manages progress of all project
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to develop
strategic plans and convey broad thinking to execute against functional and
- Operational Execution: Ability to set
priorities, deliver on deadlines and develop workflow processes and tasks in an
evolving, dynamic marketplace.
- Training Techniques: Understands and
connects the latest adult training techniques and issues in large organizations
to deliver tailored strategies and frameworks to a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Communication: Ability to communicate
ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate
manner, in a variety of formats and media.
- Willingness to travel to various
meetings or client sites, including overnight trips. Requires approximately 15
to 25% travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots
and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO
employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers
qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable
laws. For more information, visit
No Phone Calls or