Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Contracts Manager in our Cambridge office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Contracts Manager working on the Business Law team, you will be empowered to work in a collaborative team to help manage the workflow for the legal team, and a typical day will include:
- Provide high level of service to Legal Department clients on a variety of contract issues related to company business.
- Handle assigned contracts with attorney supervision in an effective and efficient manner to stay within the agreed timeline.
- Manage contract workflow and filing for the Business Legal Group.
- Review and prepare legal documents, primarily using contract templates, with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Build, maintain and manage strategic relationships with Takeda s internal stakeholders and business partners.
- Manage and maintain tracking of all assigned contracts.
- Ensure fully executed Master Services Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, and other agreements are uploaded into Ariba (repository) for the Commercial Legal team.
- Identify and escalate issues and risks, current and potential, to supervising attorney and/or Legal Department management
- Ensure contract workflow is handled in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Global Legal and other departments, as required.
- Provide coaching and assist in the training of clients with the guidance of internal attorneys.
- Aid in the development of operational processes to support all contracting activities of the Legal Department.
- Communicate directly with internal business partners, regarding pending and existing contracts.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of agreements and negotiations.
- Accomplish special projects, research, reports, data and problem analysis as assigned.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in one of the following: contract management, paralegal in a law firm or corporate law department; government agency; contract administration; risk management; other relevant experience
- B.A., B.S. or Paralegal Certification
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Domestic and international travel may be occasionally required, which totals no more than 10% of days worked
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.