Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will
inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your
future at Takeda. Join us as a Business Analyst Expert- Sales Analytics
Americas in our Cambridge, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor
to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Business Analyst Expert- Sales Analytics
Americas working on the Sales Management Systems team, a typical day will include:
- Provides the business and IS/IT BSS
stakeholders with expert guidance on Sales Analytics Solutions query/cube
creation/execution, GUI rendering etc. and continuously works to improve system
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert in Sales
Analytics Solutions related topics.
- Participates actively in creation of insightful
reports and enhancement of dashboards landscape.
- Supports daily, weekly and monthly Sales
data loads and processing from various sources.
- Engages directly and regularly with our
vendors to review open topics pertaining to the Sales Analytics Solutions.
- Performs analysis of complex business
problems with the relevant Business stakeholders to capture their unmet
- Actively scouts the market and brings
innovation to the organization in terms of enhancing our solution landscape in
the Sales Analytics area.
- Assist vendors and consultants with
database and ETL transformations for all backend processing.
- Works with cross functional teams to
coordinate unit, integration, data validation and user acceptance testing.
- Performs ad-hoc queries, operational
reporting and data analysis to support daily business functions as needed
- Analyzes, synthesizes, and interprets data from a variety of data
sources, investigating, reconciling and explaining data differences to
understand the complete data lifecycle.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent5 years or more of relevant
to write, speak and lead in the English language.
oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving
and analytical skills.
in depth knowledge of business processes in pharmaceutical industry within
of business and system solutions and experience with implementing applications.
in Business Analysis and Project Management.
in Stakeholder relationship management.
in communicating complex information in a clear and engaging manner, adjust
form and meetings to this and builds collaborative network of relationships in
the business area and outside.
in presenting on conferences and business meetings.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent
- Business Process Management.
- Access to transportation to attend
- Ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots
and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled,
protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories
in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.