|Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an Engineer III / Engineer II, ADC Process Development in our Cambridge office.|
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As an Engineer III / Engineer II working on the Downstream Development team, you will be empowered to develop conjugation and purification processes for ADCs and transfer these processes to manufacturing, and a typical day will include:
- Support process development activities for ADC pipeline compounds.
- Scale-up of ADC conjugation and purification processes.
- Responsible for the development and execution of ADC conjugation processes; including the generation, purification (UFDF, TFF, chromatography, etc.), as well as support biochemical and biophysical characterization of ADC compounds.
- Some of the work will involve handling of high-potency compounds in a containment facility and isolators. The use of respirator and personnel protection equipment may be required.
- Generate development reports and prepare scientific presentations as needed.
- Ability to adapt to changes in projects, priorities, and to meet aggressive timelines.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Experienced in working with proteins
- Familiarization with AKTA instruments and Unicorn software
- Prior experience with protein conjugation and purification techniques is desired
- Prior hands-on experience with high-potency compounds is desired
- Knowledge of Process Development
- Familiarization with antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs)
- Experience with analytical instrumentation, particularly HPLC
- Demonstrated capability to learn quickly, and an ability to multi-task within a dynamic environment with changing priorities/directions
- BS/MS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or related degree with 2+ years of lab experience. 2+ years wet lab experience (academic or industry).
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.