|Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Research Associate - In Process Analytics in our Cambridge office.|
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Research Associate In-Process Analytics for Bioconjugation, you will be joining the in-process analytics team to support biologics development at Biologics and New Modalities Development. In this role, you will be empowered to execute method development for complex molecules, evaluate and implement new analytical assays besides routine assay support. You will participate in planning unit operations/experiments under supervision to ensure timely project support and drafting support documentation.
- Responsible to interpret data independently.
- Identifies, proposes resolutions to complex technical problems/issues and implements them with guidance.
- Works with departmental and/or cross functional peers to execute on assignments under limited supervision.
- Support GCT project team activities as instructed by supervisor or designated functional area rep.
- Serves as a technical resource for junior staff and may supervise technicians and students.
- Prepares experimental protocols independently.
- Contributes significantly to project work which may include multiple projects within functional area.
- Reviews, interprets and communicates data internally (e.g., to supervisor, project teams) and contributes to the preparation of technical reports.
- Supports method transfer through writing and consolidating technical documents, meetings and on-site visits as needed.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors degree in chemistry, biology, pharmacy, engineering or related pharmaceutical science; 3+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Masters degree in chemistry, biology, pharmacy, engineering or related pharmaceutical science; 1+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Hands-on experience with a broad variety of biochemical analytical techniques, including but not limited to liquid chromatography (SEC, HIC, RP), capillary electrophoresis (CE-SDS, icIEF), or spectroscopic-based methods for therapeutic proteins.
- Familiarity with the bioconjugation process for antibody-drug conjugates is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with the statistical principles for analytical method development and data analysis is a plus.
- Able to conduct evaluation of new equipment/technologies.
- Able to conduct troubleshooting of instrument issues and multiple methods under supervision.
- General lab competencies such as equipment maintenance and compliance activities.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.