Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Key Account Manager covering our Portland, Utah and Alaska markets.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Key Account Manager working on the Managed Markets team, you will be empowered to identify barriers and work with providers to remove them, providing access for our patients. A typical day will include:
- The Key Account Manager is the liaison between Takeda and strategic prioritized regional accounts including, but not limited to, infusion clinics, GI practices, academic institutions, hospitals, teaching institutions, Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), Independent Delivery Networks (IDNs), Integrated Health Systems (IHSs), employers and other key potential customers as appropriate based on Takeda s expanding portfolio.
- The Key Account Manager is responsible for developing and executing business plans aligned with corporate objectives, and supporting US Business Unit (USBU) products within their assigned accounts in alignment with those objectives.
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical account planning, such as uncovering needs, stakeholder / influence mapping, identifying / prioritizing business goals, helping define value propositions, delivering value propositions developed in collaboration with marketing and managed market teams, developing tactical plans, etc.
- Gain access for specialty products in accounts, in terms of formulary access, as well as protocol access (inclusion of specialty products in clinical/prescriber protocols and clinical pathways), if applicable.
- Attains sales goals and objectives by delivering Business Objectives and prescriber growth, as well as other key metrics in the assigned Territory. Utilize discretion and judgment to execute the franchise and company brand strategy and tactics within the assigned customer segment, which may be Key Medical Policy, Operations, Pharmacy, Practice Guideline and Clinical decision makers, as well as any critical support staff within a specific geographic area.
- Develop and regularly evaluates account business plans to ensure they continue to meet strategic business objectives and align with emerging trends and changes within key customer segments or accounts. Prepare and present account business plans to management as appropriate.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors degree BA/BS
- 5 years direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device, specialty or healthcare industry that included the following:
- Developing and executing business plans aligned with corporate objectives
- Launching business development initiatives and strategy for execution
- Advanced business skills in negotiation, strategy, presentation, analytics and teamwork
- 2 years of account or district management in the health care industry. Specialty sales and specialty training experience will be considered toward account management experience.
- Demonstrated business and strategic planning skills to identify unique selling opportunities and adaptability to changing market conditions
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.