Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Metrology Lab Instrumentation Specialist located in our Cambridge office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Metrology Lab Instrumentation Specialist working on the Analytical Development team, you will be empowered to insure that all metrology equipment in our labs are fully operational. A typical day will include:
- Insuring that the installation, calibration, maintenance, and IQ/OQ/PQ activities occur in a timely manner and according to established standard
- Actively assisting lab analysts with service calls and instrument repairs.
- Coordinate and assist in performance of installation, calibration, maintenance, and IQ/OQ/PQ activities for GxP and non-GxP analytical equipment
- Assist in instrument troubleshooting and investigations.
- Participate in limited software validation activities as assigned by management.
- Review and approval of documentation associated with the installation calibration and maintenance of analytical instruments.
- Perform routine scheduled maintenance.
- Initiate, review, and approve equipment repair, calibration/qualification, and change control documentation.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Associates degree in chemistry, biology, pharmacy, engineering or related pharmaceutical science and 2+ years relevant industry experience
- Bachelor s degree in chemistry, biology, pharmacy, engineering or related pharmaceutical science; some relevant industry experience preferred
- General familiarity with analytical instrumentation. Comfortable with unfamiliar software applications
- Knowledge of IQ (installation qualification) / OQ (operational qualification) / PQ (performance qualification) desired
- Appropriate laboratory training
- Able to troubleshoot critical issues or problems and resolve routine issues using appropriate information
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.