Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Regional Account Manager (RAM) in San Diego, California.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Regional Account Manager (RAM) working on the Sales team, you will be empowered to make meaningful contributions, and a typical day will include:
Directly responsible for the promotion of Takeda Pharmaceuticals and all products associated with Takeda Pharmaceuticals within his or her territory and geography. Incumbents will be required to promote a highly technical and innovative product portfolio to a sophisticated audience while being dedicated to meeting and exceeding sales objectives. The Regional Account Manager will represent a consistent Customer First approach to business activities and relationships. This position is responsible for compliant, product education and sales of Takeda Pharmaceutical products to physicians, pharmacist, nurses, and other health care providers within his or her geography to support and implement the organizations strategies, plans, and tactics.
- Applies conceptual and practical expertise in in own functional/technical area to implement plans and achieve individual, team, and organizational sales goals
- Maintain a high degree of competence in the areas of product knowledge, disease states of coverage, industry/competitive landscape, and organizational structure
- The ability to implement overall marketing and brand strategy for targeting and deployment of resources to key hematologist and oncologist
- Solves a range of straight forward to highly complex challenges, analyzes and works to possible , solutions, and forges the most appropriate resolution
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze data, prepare subject matter for quarterly or semi-annual business reviews
- Act as a technical/functional subject matter resource for colleague s and customers, and continues to acquire higher level functional/ technical skills
- Complete accurate reporting and submit in a timely manner including, but not limited to the following; monthly territory action plan, expense reports, monthly itinerary, sample inventory, request for professional speakers, and budget tracking tool.
- Maintain high level of visibility with accounts, attend state and national conferences within scope of oncology, such as; ASCO, ASH, and local state society meeting s.
- Interface with all Takeda internal stakeholders, which are not limited to the following; medical science liaison, product marketing, corporate account directors, and other key personnel.
- Monitors and controls budget, utilize company resources in a prudent, conservative fashion, consistent with all company guidelines.
- Report all adverse events related to Takeda products in a timely compliant manner
- Maintain a high level of comprehension around the distribution and delivery system for oral molecules, as well as the interface between specialty pharmacy and provider.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of related oncology / hematology selling experience
- Large geography account management experience in oncology & hematology with emphasis on key large oncology community practices, as well as academic and NCI / NCCN cancer centers.
- Strong presence and communication skills
- High comprehension of scientific knowledge, and the ability to communicate with medical professionals in a compliant manner
- Strong computer and technical skills, and the ability to navigate software programs to process and analyze territory specific data
- Maintain a valid driver s license in good standing
- Minimum 30-50% travel depending on specific territory and geography
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.