Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a. Manager of Global Planning in our Boston and or other global offices within Takeda.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Manager of Global Planningworking on the Global Manufacturing Pharmaceutical Operations team, you will be empowered to focus on production planning, delivery of material of patient and customer and network, and a typical day will include:
- Day to day management of routine or strategic production planning for key oncology and biologics products or product components, including inventory management, negotiation of production schedules with internal/external customers and CMOs.
- Oversees global external and internal planning for one or more of the Takeda Oncology and Biologics products or product components, including: drug substance, drug product and/or finished goods.
- Coordinates with Commercial Supply Operations counterparts, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, and Technical Operations to manage the planning, production scheduling, and inventory management of the Takeda Oncology and Biologics products.
- Provides leadership and strategic guidance to the master inventory plan throughout the lifecycle management of one or more of the oncology therapies, specialty biologics, and other key therapeutics distributed globally.
- Designated as a GMS Master Planner responsible for aggregating global supply and demand.
- Manages dynamic statistical modeling for forecasting verification and long-term planning.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of seven years of work experience in operations, supply chain, or other commercial pharmaceutical discipline
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with ERP system (SAP/APO, Oracle) or forecasting methodologies and/or advanced user skills in Excel.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills and ability to work in a cross functional team environment.
- Position requires up to 25% domestic and international travel including overnight trips
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.