Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Business Solution Manager- Vaccines Manufacturing and Supply Chain Systems in our Cambridge, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As aSenior Business Solution Manager - Vaccines Manufacturing and Supply Chain Systems working on the Global SBU Systems Team, a typical day will include:
- Business partner to Vaccines Business Unit (VBU) Manufacturing and Supply Chain Systems to drive both capability and IT system implementation/enhancement projects to support the business
- Leads and owns the development of a roadmap and system support model for VBU Manufacturing and Supply Chain systems
- IT Lead to the VBU Commercial Manufacturing Readiness Initiative. Cross functional initiative to prepare for Commercial Manufacturing of Dengue Vaccine. Workstreams include QA, QC, Technical/Validation, Partner Management, Regulatory, Supply Chain, Materials/Art & Labeling, and Financial. Participate and guide team on IT involvement (Infrastructure impact, new system implementations, and enhancement requirements to existing systems).
- Develops with the business and IT Manufacturing Systems groups a technical roadmap and system support model for systems supporting process data analytics and continued process verification (Discoverant), enhancements to Global SAP for Vaccines products (inventory, forecasting and planning modules), interfaces to Quality Systems (CATSWeb Excursion Management and LabWare QC LIMS).
- Contributes to the setup of a new manufacturing plant in Singen, Germany and extension/transformation of the Hikari, Japan site
- Bachelors Degree or high school degree and 12 years of work experience in any business related field.
- 8 + years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience supporting Manufacturing and Supply Chain and/or Quality business processes through systems implementation and administration
- Experience with GxP and related regulations governing development and manufacturing of biological products as well as IT SDLC and software validation processes
- Experience with the following types of information systems: process data analytics solutions, ERP (Inventory, Forecasting, Planning), lab automation (SCADA, MES, LES);
- Demonstrated successful management of IT projects, including scope, financial, and schedule goals
- Experience in IT Program Management and/or business analysis
- Keenly developed business partnering & collaboration skills, adept at establishing & sustaining effective working relationships;
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix environment; team player.
- Familiarity with drug development processes for biologics.
- Familiarity with SAP that may include such modules as direct materials inventory and manufacturing forecasting, as well as with SAP integrations with other applications such as QC LIMS (LabWare) and Excursion Management (CATSWeb).
- Experience working with solutions delivery teams such as corporate IT infrastructure/architecture, applications development & integration, and support;
- Experience with IT integration of external partners such as Contract Manufacturing Organizations.
- Commercial Systems experience a plus
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.