Business Solution Expert - Vaccines Manufacturing and Supply Chain Systems
looking for a patient-focused,
innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career?
If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as aSenior Business Solution Expert - Vaccines
Manufacturing and Supply Chain Systemsin our
Cambridge, MA office.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with
30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an
unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism Integrity, Fairness,
Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by more than 230-year legacy of
research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for
people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
our Medicine for the World video.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring,
bold mission. As aSenior Business Solution Expert - Vaccines
Manufacturing and Supply Chain Systems working on the Global SBU Systems Team, a typical day will include:
- Manages Vaccines Business Unit (VBU) Manufacturing and
Supply Chain Systems area
- Partners with business process owners within the VBU
Manufacturing and Supply Chain to understand business needs and drive both
capability and IT system implementation/enhancement projects to support the
- Leads and owns the development of a roadmap and system
support model for VBU Manufacturing and Supply Chain systems
- IT Lead to the VBU Commercial Manufacturing Readiness
Initiative. Cross functional initiative
to prepare for Commercial Manufacturing of Dengue Vaccine. Workstreams include QA, QC,
Technical/Validation, Partner Management, Regulatory, Supply Chain,
Materials/Art & Labeling, and Financial.
Participate and guide team on IT involvement (Infrastructure impact, new
system implementations, and enhancement requirements to existing systems).
- Develops with the business and IT Manufacturing Systems
groups a technical roadmap and system support model for systems supporting
process data analytics and continued process verification (Discoverant),
enhancements to Global SAP for Vaccines products (inventory, forecasting and
planning modules), interfaces to Quality Systems (CATSWeb Excursion Management
and LabWare QC LIMS).
- Contributes to the setup of a new manufacturing plant in
Singen, Germany and extension/transformation of the Hikari, Japan site
- Bachelors Degree or high school degree and 12 years of work
experience in any business related field.
- 8 + years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience supporting
Manufacturing and Supply Chain and/or Quality business processes through
systems implementation and administration
- Experience with GxP and related regulations governing
development and manufacturing of biological products as well as IT SDLC and
software validation processes
- Experience with the following types of information systems:
process data analytics solutions, ERP (Inventory, Forecasting, Planning), lab
automation (SCADA, MES, LES);
- Demonstrated successful management of IT projects, including
scope, financial, and schedule goals
- Experience in IT Program Management and/or business analysis
- Keenly developed business partnering & collaboration
skills, adept at establishing & sustaining effective working relationships;
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix environment; team
- Familiar with drug development processes for large-molecule
biologics, preferably Vaccines.
- Experience with SAP, specifically direct materials inventory
and manufacturing forecasting, as well as with SAP integrations with other
applications such as QC LIMS (LabWare) and Excursion Management (CATSWeb).
- Experience working with solutions delivery teams such as
corporate IT infrastructure/architecture, applications development &
integration, and support;
- Experience with IT integration of external partners such as
Contract Manufacturing Organizations.
- Commercial Systems experience a plus
CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots
and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of
minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified
applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more
information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.