With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health. By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential.
Takeda Turkey operates since 2009 in Turkey; we are providing better health to patients in different therapeutic areas which are Oncology, Hematology, Gastroenterology, Diabetes, Respiratory and Pain.
We are currently looking for a strong healthcare profiles with the right attitude to join our Oncology team as "Product Manager ".
The Product Manager, will be accountable for the development and implementation of a comprehensive marketing strategy for his/her products, will be based in Istanbul and will work for both Turkey and NEMEA.
- Responsible for leading brand strategy and brand maximization activities for his/her products.
- Accountable for maximizing product access to patients through the implementation of market access initiatives whilst ensuring revenue and profitability generation
- Product Manager will be based in Turkey and will work for both Turkey and NEMEA.
- Managing marketing initiatives in close collaboration with cross functional teams
- Will act as the commercial subject matter expert and brand advocate within the LOC across cross functional stakeholders whilst , coordinating commercial activities across the area and working closely with the area/regional commercial lead to ensure global alignment
- Identifying market opportunities and devising strategies and tactics to assure successful execution
- Working closely with Sales Team and key opinion leaders to implement innovative projects and optimize patient management to drive the brands forward.
- Partnering with Business Intelligence team on market research projects to identify potential threats & opportunities in order to drive the competitive edge.
- Participating in refining product messages and materials for sales presentations, as well as supporting segmentation, targeting, and positioning.
- Ensuring that every marketing project meets all regulatory compliance policy requirements.
*LI-AD1 General Qualifications:
- University Degree
- Fluency in English
- 3+ years of marketing experience with a preference for demonstrated success that includes development and implementation of strategic and tactical marketing plans
- Oncology (solid tumor) experience required. Ability to work with complex scientific information in conjunction with internal MD/PhD level colleagues as well as with external key opinion leaders
- Previous experience in oncology launching products, and exposure to pharmaceutical product development and brand marketing are preferred
- Excellent presentation, analytical and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Multi-customer marketing experience to include payer, clinician, hospital, and patient segments preferred
- MENTAL AGILITY: Comfortable with complexity and ambiguity, finds solutions to tough problems, has broad interests, highly curious.
- RESULTS AGILITY: Delivers results (even in tough situations), resourceful, inspiring, has significant presence, builds high performing teams
- PEOPLE AGILITY: Can work easily with a diversity of people, politically agile, skilled communicator, manages interpersonal conflict well
- CHANGE AGILITY: Constant tinker (never satisfied), introduces novel perspectives, enjoys leading change efforts, willingly takes heat of any resistance to change
- SELF-AWARENESS: Insightful, reflective, clearly understands personal strengths and weaknesses, actively seeks feedback, sensitive of impact on others