Senior Solutions Engineer
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Solutions Engineerin our Cambridge, MAoffice.
Takeda is a global, innovation-driven pharmaceutical leader with 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put patients first for more than 230 years while we live our values of Takeda-ism Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Watch our Medicine for the World video.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As aSenior Solutions Engineerworking on the Specialty Business Systems team, a typical day will include:
- Reports to Oncology SBU Head.
- Manages/maintains the development of systems roadmaps with business partners for Oncology business unit.
- Leads a team of technical solution specialists to deliver IT solutions that allow the business to reach its strategic objectives and are implemented in a cost efficient and high quality manner
- Acts as IT system technical expert for identified systems/applications.
- Acts and influences as primary contact with applicable software vendors and knowledge expert regarding vendor application roadmap and support escalation processes.
- Provides technical expertise/knowledge in support of key projects.
- Is primary IT interface with key vendors providing IT solutions and/or support for Oncology Business Unit.
- Bachelor degree or High School degree with 12 years of equivalent work experience
- 8 + years relevant experiences
- Experience with formal SDLC methodology.
- Excellent ability to work independently but seek management support and guidance as needed.
- Excellent skills in building relationships via strong collaboration and communication skills.Have and understanding of current & future regulatory requirements and industry trends and assess the impact on business process and systems.
- Strong knowledge/expertise in data analytics and reporting applications strongly desired.
- Experience supporting commercial pharma strongly desired.
- Experience working directly with business customers to define and refine requirements strongly desired.
- Experience with wireframing, prototyping and UX design desired.
- Previous experience with application outsourcing and/or vendor management desired.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include:
- Subsidized onsite parking and public transportation passes
- Company-paid volunteer days
- Company match of charitable contributions
- 401(k) with company match, and annual retirement contribution plan
- Adoption assistance and tuition reimbursement program
Empowering Our People to Shine
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx