Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an Administrative Assistant in our Cambridge, MA office.
Here, everyone matter and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Administrative Assistant working on the Procurement team, you will be empowered to support an exceptional group and contribute to the team with new ideas , and a typical day will include:
- Performs basic administrative duties and office support activities for a team.
- Coordinates documents and correspondence, including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc.
- Uses appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point to track, document and report data.
- Teams with others to review documents and proofread work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards.
- Arranges travel for the team or department; completes expense reports in a timely manner.
- Collects, reviews, enters and formats accurate data into spreadsheets, databases, and other electronic tools.
- Interfaces and communicates with internal customers; builds the network to direct people to the appropriate resources.
- Researches solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries with direct guidance and review from direct supervisor.
- Enters requests for payments into accounting system based on documentation provided by supervisor, team members, or more senior administrative assistant; assists with response to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
- Participates in maintenance of improvement processes; implements changes to improvement processes for direct responsibilities with direction from supervisor.
- Develops a strong network within the department; draws on network to answer questions and successfully execute responsibilities.
- Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma/GED required
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Strong PC literacy including basic understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimal travel as required for the work, primarily for meetings.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.