Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Business Analyst in our Cambridge, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Business Analyst working on the Global Development Operations Systems team, you will be empowered to act as a liaison and advocate for Global development clients, and a typical day will include:
- Leads the analysis of complex business problems and elicits and documents business requirements. Understands the customer s business and manages relationships with key customers.
- Sets scope and business priority-setting for change initiatives of large size and complexity, and leads system implementations.
- Influences stakeholders to prioritize requirements and to ensure the total solution delivered to the customer meets/exceeds expectations.
- Proactively identifies technology solutions to meet business objectives, taking into account the implications of change on the organization and all stakeholders.
- Support the development of systems roadmaps with business partners for Global Development Operations.
- Act as IT system owner for identified systems/applications re Clinical Trial Management System.
- Provide business analysis and project management support for key projects and enhancements
- IT interface with key vendors providing IT solutions and/or support for Global Development Operations .
- Provide oversight and instruction to one or more technical support teams for systems under his/her ownership
- Assesses the impact on business processes and systems and is taking current and proposed regulatory requirements and industry trends into consideration
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors Degree or high school degree and 12 years of work experience in any business related field.
- 8 + years of relevant experience
- Extensive experience supporting Clinical Operations functional processes and technical design.
- Extensive experience implementing applications such as CTMS, Clinical Trial Budget and Financial system.
- Excellent user knowledge of relevant systems solutions such as CTMS, eTMF, Rave, etc..
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to write and speak the English language
- Experience with formal SDLC methodology.
- Excellent ability to work independently but seek management support and guidance as needed.
- Excellent skills in building multi-cultural relationships via strong collaboration and communication skills.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.